The Executive Governor of Kano State, Engr. Abba Kabir Yusuf has approved five additional appointments for various positions.
The appointments were contained in a statement in the early hours of Thursday by the Governor’s spokesperson, Sanusi Bature Dawakin Tofa.
Those appointed are:
1. Engr. Garba Ahmed Bichi – Managing Director, Kano State Water Board
2. Dr. Rahila Mukhtar – Executive Secretary, Kano State Healthcare Contributory Management Agency (KCHMA).
3. Hassan Baba Danbaffa – Managing Director, Kano State Road Maintenance Agency (KARMA).
4. Arc. Ibrahim Yakubu – Managing Director, Kano State Urban Planning and Development Authority (KNUPDA).
5. Abdulkadir Abdussalam – Accountant General of Kano State
According to the statement, the swearing-in ceremony of the appointees would be announced soon to enable them to assume the new responsibilities immediately.